The Department of Agricultural Communication, Education, and Leadership at The Ohio State University is committed to education our students and preparing them for a successful career in the agricultural industry.
Associate of Science - offered at the CFAES Wooster Campus only
- Agricultural Communication (A.S.)
- Agriscience Education (A.S.)
- Community Leadership (A.S.)
Bachelor of Science - can be started at any Ohio State campus and completed only on the Columbus campus
- Agricultural Communication (B.S.)
- Agriscience Education (B.S.)
- Community Leadership (B.S.) - Community and Extension Education specialization and Leadership specialization
Through our three majors – agricultural communication, agriscience education, and community leadership – we educate our students with skills and through real world experiences that will develop them into well-rounded agricultural professionals.