The College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences (CFAES) has named the 2018 CFAES Oustanding Seniors, which includes seven students from the Department of Agricultural Communication, Education, and Leadership.
Those students include:
- Christine Balint, an agriscience education major from Huron, Ohio
- Blake Campbell, an agriscience education major from Waterford, Ohio
- Brianna Gwirtz, an agricultural communication major from Shelby, Ohio
- Frances Nicol, an agriscience eduction major from Plain City, Ohio
- Mariah Stollar, a community leadership major from Marietta, Ohio
- Mandy Taylor, an agricultural communication major from Millersburg, Ohio
- Ryan Vonderhaar, an agricultural communication major from Camden, Ohio
These seniors were recognized at the CFAES Outstanding Senior Awards dinner on March 27, 2018 at the Fawcett Center and will be introduced during the CFAES Celebration of Students Recognition Event on April 12, 2018.