Our Department works with the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences' Office of Perspective Students in coordinating visits to our campus - both in-person and virtually - and at events in our communities.
CFAES Overview Tour
Overivew Visit & Tour: Meet with staff from the CFAES Office of Prospective Student Services to talk about the college and its vast programs and resources. Take a 60-minute tour of the CFAES campus with a college ambassador.
CFAES Personalized Visits
Experience Ohio State for a Day: This personalized visit for students interested in CFAES majors (including our agricultural communication, agriscience education and community leadership majors) will provide you with an opportunity to engage in a personalized visit with the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences.
- For high school juniors, seniors and transfer students
- Meet with staff from the Prospective Student Services Office to talk about the college and its vast programs and resources.
- Shadow a current student in the college to see various classrooms, the Oval, the Union, a residence hall, and eat lunch with them in a Dining Services location.
- Connect with faculty and staff in your academic interest areas for one-on-one appointments to learn more about the majors and minors you are considering.
- Because of the planning it takes to create a personalized visit for you, visits must be scheduled two weeks in advance.
In the Community
Look for ACEL and CFAES at these events in our communities.
- Farm Science Review
- US Department of Energy's Science Alliance
- National FFA Convention
- Ohio 4-H Conference
- Leipsic High School College & Ag Careers Fair
- Canal Winchester High School Ag Careers Fair
- Ohio FCCLA Convention
- Ohio FFA Convention
- Ohio FFA Camp Muskingum
- Ohio Agricultural Educators Conference
- Ohio State Fair