The Department of Agricultural Communication, Education, and Leadership will host the Agricultural Communication Visit Day on Friday, October 18, 2013 for high school students interested in studying agricultural communication at Ohio State.
Registration will take place in the lobby of Agricultural Administration at 9am, with a welcome session beginning at 9:30am. Students and parents will receive a formal schedule of events at registration.
Following the welcome session, the day is divided into programs that allow students and parents to learn more about the agriscience education major, financial aid, and academic and campus life at Ohio State.
- university campus tour led by current students in the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences;
- industry professionals and students discussing career opportunities and why they chose agricultural communication;
- hands-on workshops for students to fully understand the agricultural communication major and how to become involved as a student;
- information sessions for parents on financial aid and supporting your student during the college transition;
- awards program for the ACEL Communication Contest.
The formal program concludes at 3pm.
Register by Wednesday, October 9, 2013 to reserve your spot at the 2013 Agricultural Communication Visit Day!
If you have any questions, please contact Emily Wickham at email@example.com or 614-247-6358.